New HomesView Our New Home Listings
Take a Virtual Tour
If you would like to see what a brand new furnished Manufactured Home looks like take one of our virtual tours below.
This home is a 2020 Champion, 2 bed/ 2 bath + Den that is 1,387 square feet.
This home is a 2019 Champion, 2 bed/ 2 bath that is 1,043 square feet.
In Orange Acres there are two ways to purchase a new manufactured home. You can purchase a new model home that is for sale or you can go through our Custom Home Process described below. Both of these options vary depending on availability of models for sale and lots that are available for your Custom Home.
Custom Home Process
Are you thinking about buying a new home? Consider a new manufactured home customized with what you want in it! We make the process as simple as 1-2-3!
1. Pick an available lot – there must be a lot available to put your new home on! We will advise you on the size of home that would fit comfortably on a lot. If we don’t have a lot you like or one that would fit your home you can put your name on a waiting list for another lot.
2. Use our Sales Centre to choose a floor plan – next we will show you floorplans that will work on the lot you have chosen. We can also take you through some homes here in Orange Acres or Cedar Cove to see some popular floor plans and options.
3. Then choose your options, upgrades, and colors! – The last step is the fun one! You get to pick out your options and colors. We will help guide you in some areas from the standpoint of resale or how an option might affect layout or spacing, but this step involves your choices, wants, and needs for your new custom home.
If you think a Custom Home interests you, the next step would be to contact our Office at (941)921-4441 and set-up an appointment to talk to Custom Home Specialists to get more details on the process.
Benefits of Purchasing a New Manufactured Home
Thinking about selling your home, using the money to pay off debts and be able to travel more? Are you tired of cutting the grass and taking care of the pool? Would you like to play more golf and spend less time working on your house and yard?
Looking for a home where all you have to do is bring your furniture and move in? Not sure about buying a pre-owned home because you don’t want to worry about updates and repairs? Are you looking for a home that’s more energy efficient than what an older
pre-owned home can offer?
A new Manufactured Home may meet your needs!
All new Manufactured Homes are designed and built to the most current wind/ hurricane codes - Wind Zone 3 for our area (110 MHP Wind Load). See the new home construction display in our Sales Centre at Orange Acres.
This code covers the home structure only - it does not include windows and doors. Standard windows and doors can be shuttered. The attachments (driveway, carport, shed, site-built screen porch, etc.) are built to the latest Florida building codes.
A new manufactured home also comes with modern design and décor. You also
get a more worry-free home because obviously everything is new (roof, plumbing,
electrical, A/C, appliances, floor and floor coverings, cabinets, fixtures, etc.).
All new manufactured homes come with a one-year Dealer and Manufacturer Warranty!
More Advantages to Purchasing A New Manufactured Home
- Latest HUD code for the home and the latest Florida Building code for the attachments
- 1 Year Dealer and Manufacturer Warranty
- Limited Warranty for 2-10 years (depending on the factory)
- A more efficient home—windows, doors, insulation, A/C, etc. (varies depending on the options chosen)
- Modern design and decor
- Everything is new!!!